Legend
  • 466 Strips — 25.9k Profile views

90% of the secret to being happy in life is learning to be grateful for what you have. The other 10%? I'm going to go with good sex.

  • Crystal Strip Star
  • Crystal Commentator
  • Golden Rater
  • Platinum Socializer
  • Platinum Strip Star